Multiple modes of action deliver a one-two punch
For Use on Growing Plants (Outdoors and in Greenhouses)
MGK’s Azera Gardening is an ideal solution for hard-to-kill insects. It is made from two distinctly powerful active ingredients from botanical sources that knock down the pests and kill them either by contact or by ingestion. It kills both hard-bodied and soft-bodied insects, from aphids to beetles.
Azera Gardening can be used on ornamentals, leafy vegetables, fruit and nut trees, cereal grains, forage, grasses and more. Azera Gardening is made with botanically-derived active ingredients that are very effective at killing garden pests.
- For organic gardening
- Quick knockdown, kill of hard-to-kill insects including aphids, beetles, caterpillars, whiteflies and leafminers
- Kills listed pest through contact or by ingestion
- Kills larval, pupae, and adult stages of listed insects
- OMRI listed and meets USDA’s NOP requirements
- Contains Pyrethrins and Azadirachtin, two of the most effective insecticides used by organic gardeners
- Available in three sizes: 8oz, quart and gallon
- One pint makes up to 16 gallons, depending on the application
Kills Over 200 Insects
For use on 200 ornamentals, fruits and vegetables. Click here for more.
Upholding Organic Standards
Azera Gardening is compliant with the USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP) requirements for an organic input.
Azera Gardening is OMRI® listed. This means that OMRI has reviewed the product against the USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP) standards and has accepted the product for listing as an organic input. The purpose of the OMRI is to provide an independent review of organic products.