Effective, Organic Insect Control
PyGanic Gardening is an organically compliant, broad-spectrum contact insecticide that offers gardeners peace of mind with its rapid kill of unwanted insects. With a variety of application methods, this flexible spray solution is ideal for use by residential gardeners.
The key to controlling insects is to apply PyGanic as soon as an infestation is noticed, when target insects are active, increasing their direct contact with the application. For best results, apply PyGanic thoroughly in the early morning or late evening, when there is reduced UV exposure. PyGanic Gardening is available in gallon, quart and 8 oz. sizes.
- Made with botanically-derived active ingredients
- Kills more than 200 types of crop-damaging insects on virtually all growing crops
- OMRI® listed and meets USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP) requirements for an input
- Application flexibility compatible with any size garden
- Appropriate to use throughout the growing season
- Harvest of fruits and vegetables can take place immediately after application – there’s no need to wait for the product to dissipate
Use On More Than 200 Growing Crops. Kills a WIDE RANGE OF INSECTS.
Click here for more.
Upholding Organic Standards
PyGanic is compliant with the USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP) requirements for an organic input.
PyGanic is OMRI® listed. This means that it has met the organic standards set by the Organic Materials Review Institute, which are based on the USDA’s NOP standards. The purpose of the OMRI is to provide an independent review of organic products.
PyGanic is an approved material under Washington State Department of Agriculture organic food program.