- Made from Pyrethrins and Azadiracthtin, two of the most effective botanical insecticides used by organic gardeners.
- Quickly gets rid of both hard-bodied and soft-bodied insects from aphids to beetles.
- Naturally breaks down in sunlight. Can be applied the same day fruits and veggies are picked.
- OMRI listed. Accepted for Organic Gardening.
- Can be used on most types of fruits & vegetables.
AZERA® Gardening FAQs
8oz./Half-Pint , 32oz./Quart, 128oz./Gallon
To ensure proper distribution of the product we recommend using the product within 24 hours of mixing it with water.
After the product has dried, fruit or vegetables may be harvested.
While the Azera Gardening label allows for applications to crops that can be ingested or consumed such as mint, hops and herbs, the US EPA prohibits cannabis from being listed as an approved crop on any registered insecticide.
All MGK products are tested at label rates to ensure that they do not damage plants and their blooms. Make sure to read the correct label rates needed and follow all application instructions.
Yes, Azera Gardening is OMRI listed and meets USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP) requirements.
Do not use Azera against wasp and hornets since they are not a listed pest on the label.
Yes when you spray it directly on the beetle it will kill them. Make sure the read the label rate for Japanese beetles and mix the concentration to that level.
Azera Gardening can be used on flowers and flowering vines. However, using the product when beneficial insects are around could be harmful. Best to apply early morning or late evening when these types of insects are not around.
Yes it can, please make sure the read all label instructions for proper use.