Features & Benefits
- Breaks the lifecycles of 50+ pests (including cockroaches, fleas, mosquitoes, ants and flies), preventing future reproduction
- Labeled for indoor and outdoor use
- Photo-stable so it will not rapidly degrade in sunlight
- Binds to organic and inorganic matter
- May be used in food and non-food areas
- EPA reduced risk** status in food-handling
- Can be tank mixed with adulticides
NyGuard EZ1 FAQs
- A box containing eight 1 ounce single-dose bottles
Please contact your distributor for availability.
NyGuard EZ1 IGR is an insect growth regulator (IGR) and has had a unique mode of action. NyGuard EZ1 IGR acts on the immature life stages of labeled pests and prevents them from becoming mature, reproducing adults. By breaking the lifecycle of a pest, an insect growth regulator helps reduce overall pest populates. When used in conjunction with an adulticide insecticide, it can help control infestations and re-infestations. Always read and follow the label instructions.
NyGuard EZ1 IGR and NyGuard IGR use the same active ingredient, have the same mode of action and can be used for the same pests and use sites. However, NyGuard EZ1 IGR is a different diluted formula for 1 ounce single dose easy mixing.
Yes, NyGuard EZ1 IGR can be used in conjunction with an adulticide insecticide as directed on the label. Always read and follow the label instructions.